This fits your .
A great hinge for any environment!
For doors, fold-down seats, or a host of other applications, Desunia is pleased to present the ideal hinge for the job, at a price you can afford.
This hinge measures 48" long, and is 2 " wide (when fully open). But the thing that really sets our hinge apart from the pack is its thickness, which is an unheard of 060". Just to put that in perspective, most other hinges are just .035" - .040 thick, so if you need something that will last for years in just about any environment, hit that "Add to Cart" button right now!
Who says that practical things can't also be beautiful? Using 304 stainless steel means you can keep it outside year round without issues, but our hinge also has a really nice satin finish, a classy look that also discourages finger marks. Nice!
Don't you hate it when manufacturer's don't include screws? So do we! That's why we always include them! They're a #6 Philips head and are a full 3/4" long.
- For a balanced look, hold the hinge against the wood and position it so the holes at each end are centered.
- Mark the cut line (pro tip: wrapping a few layers of masking tape around the hinge makes it easier to mark and helps keep the saw from "walking") and cut to length with a hack saw.
- Clean up any burrs using a bench grinder or file.
- Use a self-centering Vix Bit and pre-drill the minimum holes needed to temporarily hang the door.
- Install the door and check alignment. If adjustments are needed, you can fine-tune things by using some of the holes that are still undrilled.
- Once everything is just right, pre-drill and install the rest of the screws to complete the job. Done!
Here's what you get
- 1 Stainless Steel 2" wide x 48" long piano hinge
- Matching #6 x 3/4" installation screws
HEAVY DUTY 2" x 48" Stainless Steel Piano Hinge - .060" Thick - ¾ S.S. Screws Included - B07D7Y4YXR